11.16.2010

3 of 10

This week I checked off #10 (Visit a participant in another city) and #8 (Shoot as many different types of guns as possible at a shooting range) when I went to visit the front-runner of our fair competition in D.C. As evidence I submit to you the following photos. The close-up of the target shows Hannah's shots, which means I will seek her out when the Zombiepocalypse comes.


Lots more fun was had over the weekend, including: an impromptu tour of the DOJ (Boobs of Justice!), a trip to the zoo, a debate about whether it would be creepy to go to a dog park without a dog, a visit with Elaine (and a fight. for her right. to taxi!) Dukem, Zaytinya, an introduction to The A List, 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days, brunches, Yogato, and birthday greetings.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

You can only come with me during the zombie attack if you have an important skill. Like being a priest.

mike said...

I thought priests were only useful for vampires and demonic possessions...

mike said...

... although Nathan Fillion perhaps has several uses.