1.02.2011

New Year

Happy 2011! I've been mulling over resolutions but have been lacking direction. Hannah, who has organized the annual themes for the past few years, is traveling.  I've been thinking of trying the monthly resolution thing that she did a few years ago--having different resolutions each month instead of having all my January goals crash and burn by February. Some goals are about experimenting with things for a month in an effort to change behavior, and a few are some errands that I never seem to get around to.  The list I wrote includes increasing my savings, getting back into running, writing everyday, requesting a credit report, updating passwords, no takeout, Facebook moratorium, practicing French, taking a skiing lesson, going to church (?), and a few other things.  I don't know which resolution will go with which month yet, except that the no takeout will be February because it's the shortest month.  This list is not as exciting as 2010, but I'll try to let you know how it goes.  By the way, I never got more than three in 2010. Life's sadness.

2 comments:

mike said...

a resolution a month would make it 12 for 11. i suggest a skip month.

Yvonne said...

I want to do all of those resolutions too!